Do you have experience or are you interested in working in a warehouse environment? We are hiring for direct hire, temp-to-hire and we also have temporary seasonal positions, we have the openings to match just what you're looking.
Getting your foot in the door to a logistics company can be hard and time consuming, but with Randstad we can speed up the process and make it easier for you.
-Material Handlers: $12.50-$14.50 per hour
-Forklift Operators: $14-$17.50 per hour
-Assemblers: $11-$15.50 per hour
-Production Associates (line): $12-$13.50 per hour
-Picker/Packer: $12-$14 per hour
-TIG Welders: $15-$18 per hour
-Turret and Laser Operator: $15-$20 per hour
Entry level and experienced candidates are needed. We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift openings all over the Franklin County area
As a warehouse worker, you will be the order taker and assembler of the warehouse crew. Our best workers demonstrate a good sense of order and organization, plus gain easy familiarity with the retailers products. In addition, you fill orders by moving through the warehouse shelves, pulling one item, then the next, fulfilling a specific list of items. You will be measured by the percentage of line items you correctly pick and your efficiency.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Loading and unloading material from delivery trucks and loading dock
- Transporting products throughout the warehouse without damage using a hand truck or cart
- Maintaining inventory on warehouse shelves and packing supplies
- Receiving and accurately fill orders for delivery
- Assembling packages or products in a timely manner
- Operating a forklift to maneuver through the warehouse to move products
- Using wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhering to quality standards set forth by the company
- Inspecting and performing maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identifying safety hazards in the workplace
No Degree Required
- Attendance and punctuality is a must
- Ability to meet daily minimum productivity numbers.
- Must be able to be flexible
- Your willingness to work well in a team
- Willing to submit to drug screen and background check
Apply online today! Or use any of our convenient options listed below.
Stop by the office between 8:30A-4:30P - 1495 Lincoln Way East, Chambersburg PA 17201
Phone - 717/263-6833
Online - www.randstadusa.com
Can't make it to the branch for the interview? Ask us about setting up a Digital Interview!!
Are your friends and family looking for work-ask us about $25 referral bonus- so spread the word to your friends and family!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.