Wonderful Direct Hire full time opportunity in Anaheim! This is a Senior-level Maintenance Mechanic position, with preferred experience in electrical. Competitive wage depending on experience, with scheduled wage increases and opportunity for incredible growth. This is an immediate and time-sensitive opportunity.
- Install, repair, and maintain
- Lighting, A/C D/C motors & drives
- Select, cut, thread, & install conduit & wire
- Repair all types of lights, florescent, HID, Incandescent
- Install all types of conduit
- Install electrical in hazardous & corrosive locations in accordance with the NEC and local codes
- Determine conduit and wire size according to load demands
- Trouble shoot and repair electrical circuits to motors, heaters, lights, and all electrical actuating devices
- Work off of extension, A-frame ladders, man lifts-
- Check / test to Osha requirements
Must perform one of the following at level 2.
- 1.- Welding.
- 2.- Hydraulics
- 3.- Pneumatics
- 4.- Basic Machining
- 5.- A/C Repair
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
--Familiar with the use of PLC's
--Familiar with the use of motor control or industrial process control
- Experience working in an industrial environment
--Familiar with the use of Data acquisition & instrumentation
--Trouble shoot and repair production lines with PLC and line speed controls
--Good communication skills
--Basic Computer skills
--Able to use basic hand and power tools. (safely).
--Must work from schematics, sketches, and manuals.
If you feel you are qualified and are interested in learning more about the position as well please call 714.939.1266
Immediate Need Please apply to the posting and call 714.939.1266
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.