CNC Machine Operator
Randstad is currently looking to fill positions for a CNC Machine Operator in Middleburg Heights, Ohio.
- While performing any of the duties listed above, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, 20 lbs. repetitively. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The noise level in the work environment may be somewhat loud. You are required to be able to work inside or outside the facility at any given time, no matter the weather conditions. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Steel toed boots and other personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required in the facility and other designated areas.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Pay ranges for this position starts at $13.00 - $26.00/hr + based on experience
- Randstad offers competitive and comprehensive benefits (401K and Pension)
Working hours: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
- Lathe/Mill CNC Operators
- 6 months experience in manufacturing, or related field
- Attention to detail with safety as a priority
- Must be able to read blue-prints
- Must be able to operate CNC machines specifically MAZAK
- Duties include but are not limited to turning, drilling, milling, tapping, or resistance spot welding
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to move and bend repeatedly
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to adapt to different working environments; climate.
- Pervious experience on a CNC Machine
For a complete list of Randstad's current opportunities, go to www.randstadstaffing.com
We place qualified individuals with great employers in temporary and direct hire positions. Every day, Randstad establishes new partnerships with well-known employers recruiting in your area. Let us introduce you!
Good to know you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.