Production Worker- sheet metal
Large, busy Jacksonville company is seeking experienced production workers with direct experience in manufacturing and industrial machine operating experience. Will be working in a shop which bends and assembles sheet metal pieces. Positions are on the SOUTHSIDE of Jacksonville.
Essential Job Functions
- Machine operation
- Ensures work area is clean and safe practices are followed
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 5:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Hours are from 5:45AM until finished (typically between 3pm and 4:30pm) so schedule flexibility is a requirement.
- Ability to follow written work instructions and effectively communicate with different personality types.
- Ability to count and calculate measurements.
- Ability to work Saturdays as required.
- Must be punctual and dependable (Being on time is a must)
- Independent Worker
Please respond to this posting with a current resume to be considered for this position. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.