Forklift Operator and General Warehouse
We have several openings for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Forklift Operator and General Warehouse positions!
In this position you will be moving materials with a forklift to aid with shipping and receiving.
Please see the below shift breakdowns:
1st shift: 5:30am-2:00pm Pay rate is $13.00 per hour
2nd shift: 1:30pm-10:00pm Pay rate is $13.00 per hour
3rd shift: 9:30pm-6:00am Pay rate is $13.50 per hour
1. Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
2. Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
3. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
4. Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
5. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
6. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
7. Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
8. Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities.
9. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
10. Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
11. Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
12. Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
13. Organize items of pallet by hospital unit as necessary and repacks and weigh orders which require special handling.
14. Maintains warehouse equipment by noting and reporting any damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station at the end of shift.
15. Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
Must have a good attention to detail.
Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Attendance must be kept in -Green Zone-
Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment.
Must be willing to learn WMS Technology
Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
Must have 6 months of experience on a forklift within the last 18 months.
No Degree Required
General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
Equal to a high school diploma.
Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus.
Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
Are you ready to start your next new opportunity as a forklift operator in shipping & receiving?! Call us today to ask us how to schedule a virtual interview! 502/969-9894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.