Production Labor / Manufacturing Associates
**DIRECT HIRE**Production Labor / Manufacturing Associates
The Production Associate is responsible for safely producing quality products that meet delivery and cost expectations in a high performing composite manufacturing plant.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cutting fiberglass cloth to size, following template or blueprints, using cutting machines, scissors, or knives.
- Applying layers of fiberglass cloth onto mold or fixture in predetermined ply sequence, and presses cloth to fit contours on mold, smooth surface, and remove air pockets and excess resin using squeegee, scraper, or spatula.
- Encasing molded laminate in bagging material and bleeder cloth, attaches vacuum bagging apparatus.
- Dispensing, handling, and applying composite resins and adhesives.
- Trimming, drilling, grinding, sanding, and finishing cured parts to specifications, using templates, fixtures, tools, and power tools.
- Pre-fitting and assembling cured parts into assemblies or sub-assemblies, using jigs, fixtures power tools, and fasteners, such as rivets and bolts.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Candidates must be willing and able to work:
- In an industrial environment where there will be exposure to elevated high heat and humidity, fiberglass dust, and hazardous chemicals.
- In a safety-sensitive, demanding, detail oriented, deadline driven environment that requires simultaneous handling of multiple priorities.
- Independently and as a member of a team.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Work from verbal and /or written work instructions.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25-50lbs.
- Frequent use of manual, electric, and pneumatic hand tools.
- Frequent standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, squatting, ladder and stair climbing and occasional crawling, twisting and lying.
- Frequent reaching and repetitive manipulation of hands for simple grasping, pushing and pulling.
- Wearing of personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, gloves, protective garments, and respirators.
No Degree Required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic reading, writing, math, and listening skills.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Good eye-hand coordination.
- 2 year's previous manufacturing or industrial experience or vocational training preferred.
- A Good work ethic and attention to detail and quality.
Please apply to job ad or email resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.