Are you a skilled machine operator ready for a new challenge? Do you like making extra money working overtime? A new state of the art manufacturing facility is looking for welding machine operators to join the team. You can go to work within the next two weeks in a new, clean and temperature controlled facility. This team works hard but in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Safety is always a priority so your first day on the job will include a thorough safety orientation.
This is a temp-hire position after 90 days
YOU WILL TRAIN ON FIRST SHIFT 6A-230PM
AFTER TRAINING YOUR PERMINANT SHIFT WILL BE 3P-1130PM
As a Machine Operator you will set up, adjust and monitor machines according to provided specifications. Your keen attention to detail will help you identify problems, troubleshoot and conduct preventive maintenance to keep machines running efficiently and producing products that meet the highest quality standards.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Machine setup and machine tending
- Inspect and adjust machine to correct for defects in product
- Handle product and raw materials
- Follow directions in a dynamic work environment
- Maintain concentration over a long period of time
- High school diploma or GED required
- Pre-employment drug screen will be administered
- Demonstrated concern for safety and good track record
- Willing and available to work overtime on occasion
Apply online today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.