Maintenance Mechanic - Plastic Industry
Are you a skilled Maintenance Mechanic ready for a new challenge? Do you like making extra money working overtime? A growing manufacturing facility is looking for motivated mechanics to join their team. You can go to work in a nice, clean and temperature controlled facility. This team works hard but in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. Safety is always a priority so your first day on the job will include a thorough safety orientation.
Mechanic Needed in Montebello for Beverage Manufacturing - Experience in Hydraulics, Electrical and Mechanics.
Knowledge in PLC and VFD working with sensors etc . Perform both routine and non-routine preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on plant equipment. Maintain industrial electrical equipment. Diagnostic testing repairs, overhaul of switch-gear, motors and transformers (Hi-voltage / Med-voltage / Lo-voltage running conduit for new panel and or machinery).
ABILITY TO REPAIR AND PERFORM PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE ON INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, AIR COMPRESSORS, CHILLERS, CONVEYORS, BOILERS, FILLING/LABELING AND CASE PACKING MACHINES
- Capable of repairing, and troubleshooting most bakery equipment and systems.
- Utilizes Lock-Out / Tag-Out, Confined Space, and Hazard Material Handling procedures.
- Provides direct support to production, sanitation and quality systems related to ensuring company policies.
- Familiar with extrusion process and machinery
- Responsible for completing technical work assignments with direction and supervision.
- Capable of identifying equipment parts and components that are required to repair and maintain equipment.
- Capable of performing preventive, predictive and proactive maintenance with nominal technical assistance.
- Recommends solutions to the maintenance supervisor or the peer mechanics to improve equipment performance.
- Capable of overhauling most process systems, and equipment to ensure optimal equipment uptime.
- Performs recommended improvements related to preventive maintenance procedures.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Ability to weld, cut and finish metals.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand, sit, bend
- Preventative Maintenance
No Degree Required
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF HYDRAULIC AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS REQUIRED
- Experienced in plastics, injection molding and industrial manufacturing.
- 2-3 years industrial maintenance experience.
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting knowledge.
- Welding, plumbing, and pipe fitting experience.
- Mental and visual ability to identify various parts and read mechanical and electrical drawings, instructions, gauges, micrometers, etc.
- Must be able to do basic math calculations to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Click to apply. We look forward to meeting you. We can interview virtually or in person and review certifications in person today. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.