Our global, microelectronics, life sciences client in Bedford Ma is hiring for a Temp to Perm Manufacturing Technician.
The Manufacturing Process Technician (MPT) is the First point of contact on our production lines and is expected to exercise technical,
analytical judgement to support our highly automated manufacturing process.
- Perform equipment setup, operation, shutdown and other associated process steps to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Analyze process and test data and correctly determine necessary actions to achieve desired quality, yield and efficiency.
- Utilize and understand human machine interfaces (HMIs), Scada system and Statistical process controls (SPC) to identify and correct shifts within the process.
- Ensures adequate raw material is prepared correctly and membrane is batches are completed in a timely manner to ensure on-time delivery.
- Troubleshoot and identify potential solutions for mechanical errors, safety issues or general operating inefficiencies within the production processes.
- Able to utilize computer systems to support in the material inventory movement, process transactions and quality management processes.
- Works from specifications, work orders, and SOP???s provided by Process Engineer, Development Engineer and Production Supervisor..
- Notifies Process Engineer and / or Production Supervisor of any discrepancies to ensure quality standards and safety of operations are maintained at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail, good organization, communication skills and capable of leading and directing other team members.
- Able to work in a team environment and cross functional teams to troubleshoot issues, identify and implement corrective actions.
- Create and Update Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere and promote Entegris PACE Values.
- Maintain a clean work environment following all our 6S activities.
- Understand and promote Lean Manufacturing Concepts.
- Train and certify other manufacturing operators in process operations utilizing all SOP???s.
- Performs other duties as required
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
The position requires technical ability, machine troubleshooting, teamwork and problem-solving skills, and the willingness to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
1 to 2 years in a Manufacturing environment
High School Diploma or equivalent; additional college or technical coursework; 2 years progressive experience.
To be considered for this position, please submit your updated resume to email@example.com. All qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.