Randstad is seeking a Material Handler for a 1st shift temporary position at a leading biotech company in San Diego, CA. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Pull, stage, verify and compare identifying information and counts of outgoing released inventory against a system generated pick list and customer sales order. Perform computer transactions against open sales orders.
- Performing computer transactions against company Purchase Orders and the process of product returns in the computer.
- Stage process order requirements by pre-staging raw materials, WIP materials, material requisitions for production and internal customers.
- Operate all warehouse equipment; manual and motorized pallet jacks, various forklifts and electric carts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- High school diploma.
- 0-2 years related work experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.