Our client is hiring for a Pharmacist position located near Wichita Falls, TX. The position is a contract to start, but candidates interested in permanent positions after the contract are highly preferred. Below are further details about the position. If you are interested, or may know of someone interested, please apply!
- Licensed pharmacist or nurse with current unrestricted state licensure
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing; or RPh or PharmD
- 2 or more years of experience preferred
- Computer skills, including e-mail, word processing
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret practice standards, professional journals, technical procedures and government standards and regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.