We are looking to hire compassionate, experienced, Licensed Practical Nurse for immediate openings in North Hampton/Amherst, MA area. These positions offer competitive pay and an opportunity to develop additional skills in a growing market!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse you will be:
- Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment rooms as appropriate.
- Records patient data prior to each physician visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies, and medication changes.
- Obtains all necessary patient records as required by a physician prior to treatment or procedures.
- Prepares and stocks exam/treatment rooms and orders supplies as needed.
- Assists physicians with exams and procedures as requested.
- Administers subcutaneous and intramuscular injections, as delegated by RN or physician.
- Maintains all exam/treatment room disinfection protocols.
- Answers patient telephone calls for referral to physician or nurse/pharmacist.
- Phones in prescriptions and makes other patient calls as directed by physicians and RN.
- Informs physicians of patient reschedules and no shows.
- Performs other administrative duties, i.e. typing, filing faxing, chart preparation, reception, etc., as requested by supervisor or physician.
Triaging and rooming patients
Obtaining vitals, height and weight
Assisting with minor in-office procedures
Ensuring efficient clinic flow and excellent patient care experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse with License in Massachusetts required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Licensed.
- Current BCLS certification required within 3 months of hire.
- Ambulatory experience HUGE plus!
- Knowledge of EMR: EPIC
For immediate consideration, please apply with your UPDATED resume to set-up a phone interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Licensed Practical Nurse experience do you have?
- How many years of medical office experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Licensed Practical Nurse?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.