If you're looking to step up your career with a growing innovative community focused company then look no further. Located in the heart of Smithfield, RI, the campus has green outdoor spaces, a Zen breakroom with free fruit, flavored waters and gourmet coffee service. Employees save time with the use of the dry cleaning service, Farmers market delivery service and ToGoBox lunch service. We were rated 2019 Providence Business News Healthy Employer.
This is the perfect professional home.
What we offer:
- Benefits such as medical, vision, dental and employee discounts
- Dedicated onsite recruiter.
What you do:
- Review prior authorizations and use clinical expertise and independent judgment to evaluate and determine if request meets established Clinical Medical Necessity (CNM) criteria.
- Conduct utilization reviews on patients with complex and/or expensive drug regimens or patients with specific disease states. Provides follow up with patient, Provider and/or referral to Case Management staff
- Support Case Management staff by participating in patient discharge planning associated with drug therapy.
What you need:
- PharmD plus active Rhode Island Pharm License
- 2+ years experience
- Familiarity with prior authorization process
- Full time hours.
- Monday-Friday. No weekends!
- Contract position for approximately 6-9 months.
If you're interested please apply right away! Any questions please call Marissa at 401-569-7098
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.