Our client is hiring for a Pharmacy Technician position located near Islandia, NY. The position is a contract to start, but candidates interested in permanent positions after the contract ends are highly preferred. Below are further details about the position. If you are interested, or may know of someone interested, please apply!
Pay range: $14 to $20/hour based on experience
- Experience One year of experience in pharmacy preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Registered as a pharmacy technician with the State Board of Pharmacy required.
- Nationally Certified Preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology, pharmacy nomenclature and calculations. Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software. Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Pay range: $27.00-34.00/hour based on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.