Randstad Technologies is actively seeking candidates for a Full-Time Help Desk Analyst position for our client in New Albany, OH.
The shift/hours are as follows:
Third Shift (FT)
Candidate needs to be very articulate, sharp and energetic. Must be able to pay attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures. Experience with using a knowledge database to resolve issues will be extremely useful.
Take incoming Desktop Hardware and Software support calls for end users
Majority of calls will be password resets, network and wireless connectivity issues, issues with Outlook, MS Office and proprietary applications.
Call should be kept at 4:00 to 4:30 average talk time
All Approx. 60% of Calls with be resolved at Tier 1 remaining 40% will be escalated per request of client to ensure incoming call answer time is low.
Perform Password Resets on multiple systems and hosts
Supports Enterprise Wireless Operations
Provide first and second level support for remote user laptops
Provide support for company VPN/Remote solution.
Prioritize and escalate issues to other management/staff
Provide international support for overseas operations.
Communicate, and/or Escalate to 2nd Level Support Teams, if need exists
Enter pertinent information and updates of reported incidents in ServiceNow
Reset client passwords according to information security guidelines.
Minimum 1 year previous inbound customer service/help desk experience
General knowledge of computer products, software and applications
Experience with MS Office Suite/Office 365/Cisco WebEx
Experience with a ticketing software such as Peregrine, or Remedy, HP Service Manager, or ServiceNow
Experience working in a technical help desk
Exceptional customer service/people skills
Strong analytical troubleshooting skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong work ethic, excellent attendance and flexibility to work overtime
Team player with a positive, friendly attitude
Sense of urgency for incident resolution
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
Experience communicating with senior/executive level managers
Experience with using a knowledge database for guidance or resolution of issues
Must be able to type at least 25 WPM with 85% accuracy.
Technical Certification A+
Experience with MS Outlook
Experience with MS Office Suite
Experience with Cisco Messaging
Experience with VPN solutions
Experience with Wireless networks and troubleshooting
For immediate consideration send resume, hours available to work and pay rate requirements to email@example.com