Our client, a major web company with their NY office in SoHo, is looking for a great Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer to join the team.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
They are looking for engineers who are excited to be truly be working on the full life cycle of software development. No wire frames or painful specs handed down from the team. You get to take an idea from conception to production, You will have a support system to get feedback through the process.
- 3+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of software basics like:object-oriented programming, relational databases and revision control
- Fluent in Ruby and excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Excellent database experience (Mongo a plus)
- Use GitHub to collaborate
- A computer science degree, a related degree, or relevant life experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.