We have a long term contact for a BI Developer/Analyst with a client of ours in Greensboro, NC. There is good potential for this position to convert to an FTE role. Candidates must have 2+ current years with QlickView and 5+ years with Business Intelligence. Candidates must have experience with Data Modeling and Report/Dashboard Creation. Will be working closely with the business to create data models, reports and dashboards. Must have experience working in a commercial group, like sales and marketing or production and supply. Must have experience developing reports real-time with the business. Experience with SAPBW preferred. Must have experience gathering requirements as this will be part of the role.
IT BI Analyst Senior
- 5 years minimum BI experience (2-5 years for junior IT BI Analyst Role)
- BI Developer
- BI Business Analyst (Requirements Gathering, Visualization, Testing, Training, Communication)
- Enterprise BI experience (internal employees across many functions, many disparate data sources, complex security, etc.)
- BI Technologies
- QlikView and/or Qliksense. Someone who knows Qlikview really well will make an easier transition to Qliksense.
- SAP BW (BeX Analyzer, Query Designer) We will be winding this down over several years.
- Qlik Functions (experience with)
- Data Modeling Knowledge (Star Schema, Snowflake)
- Section Access (preferable)
- Mapping Tables
- Master Calendar
- Set Analysis
- Using Variables
- Data Validation
- Support internal business users preferably Marketing, Sales, and/or Supply, Finance.
- If candidate does not reside in the immediate Greensboro area (50 miles from site), would need to be open to relocation (with company assistance)
Nice To Have Skills
- Qlik Functions
- Mash-Ups (HTML)
- Qlikview Ad-hoc
- Social Media Connectivity