Randstad is hiring IT support and Service Desk Analysts!
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the service desk.
- Initial assessment, triage, research, and escalation/resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
- Collecting information through a customer conversation via phone/email/chat
- Accessing support tools, KB articles and additional support staff if needed
- Provide the highest level of customer service during the entire customer interaction and work to resolve incidents in a timely manner.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Represent the Service Desk as an organization of the Client.
- Exhibit regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Receive interactions via the following channels:
- Web Chat
- Log and categorize all incidents and requests; engage other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility using documented resolution/escalation procedures.
- Identify and use the appropriate priority levels for logging incidents and requests to set criticality level and to engage the proper team(s) for resolution.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Ensure the end-to-end customer experience and provide a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Document resolutions and update self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grow general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all Client and Randstad regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all health and safety rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates should have experience with Microsoft Office products, experience in troubleshooting Windows and desktop Tier 1 issues.
- Experience with Incident Management/Ticketing Systems such as Service Now or Remedy.
- Customer Service Centric (Personable, enjoy helping others)
- Be able to work as both part of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- At least 1 year of previous Service Desk experience.
- Minimum 2 year computer science degree or equivalent experience.