Oracle Database Developer
Our client is looking for an Oracle Database Developer in Rancho Cordova, CA. This will be a 12+ month contract-to-hire opportunity.
- 6 - 8 years of experience in database development and design
- Proficiency in Oracle 10g,11g, PL/SQL
- Proficient in understanding Data Models and relationships to be able to write complex queries
- Strong Analytical skills to triage various production issues and provide fixes/solutions
- Experience with SQL Developer, SQL Plus, Toad and/or other Oracle application tools
- Experience handling LOB objects
- Experience with Data Modeling tools like ER-Win
- Experience with scripting languages such as Shell, Perl
- Proven experience developing and performance tuning large scale enterprise database applications with high transactional volume
- In-depth knowledge of various Oracle objects and PL/SQL features
- Experience in developing business scenarios, process flows/models, test cases and scripts
- Strong technical documentation ability
- Strong verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for release management and defect tracking.
- Familiarity with multiple Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
OCP and OCA certifications are a plus.