- SENIOR JAVA / WEB SERVICES ENGINEER
Great opportunity to be a part of the next big thing. Augmented and Virtual reality company working on enterprise level marketing, education, and gaming projects. Come work for a team with a startup mentality backed by an enterprise corporation where innovation and creativity flourishes.
The Computer Vision team at Envrmnt is looking to add a Senior Java / Web Services Engineer who is an experienced and motivated individual to join our team to develop micro services for our Computer Vision platform. The ideal candidate would be developing and managing the infrastructure for Vision Web services on a daily basis, document the interfaces and work with other teams to integrate with other components of the platform. A highly collaborative and confident candidate that would own the role is key.
will only be based in Irving, Texas and the candidate must be able to work on site 5x a week (Relocation will be considered). All candidates must have at minimum a 4-year degree from an accredited university. The interview process is first resume review, followed by a 6-8 hour assignment given upon selection, and 2 video interviews. We are seeking resumes as soon as possible, so that should be primary focus.
- 3+ years experience using AWS cloud platform.
- 5+ years of experiences with programming in Java/J2EE.
- 4+ years experience with writing Spring based REST Web Services
- 3+ years experience with messaging technologies such as ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ
- 3+ years of using source code management tools like git/bitbucket
- Strong understanding of SOA and OOAD principles.
- Ability to evaluate open source projects and pick the right solution for the needs of the project
- B.S. in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com
PLEASE NO C2C