We are looking for a Tech Writer in Andover, MA
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit documentation
- Establish Document Control support to authors and process owners in defining and producing lean Quality System documents and records; ensure proper quality of the content of documentation and records
- Establish and manage proper document review processes
- Ensures availability/publishing of controlled documents
- Establish, monitor and respond to metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of the document management system and its ability to support the business
Key Performance Indicators
- On time delivery of results
- Non-conformities and nonconformity resolution rates
- Ensures that all controlled Quality documents are maintained to the latest issue, and that these documents are made available at all locations where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
- Ensures that all obsolete documents shall be withdrawn if retained for record purposes.
- Controls & maintains the document management system for issuance recording / filing, tracking, retrieval of documents like procedures, plans, QA/QC records, Specifications and related documents.
- Leads and supports authors of controlled documents to be lean, accessible, easy to maintain and according to the agreed look and feel.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to interact and communicate in English, including demonstrable writing, speaking, and comprehension skills; ability to communicate across levels of the organization.