This position is geared towards Java Based Middleware Development.
(Strong Java/XML/Web Services/Database Development)
* 3+ years of software or systems development and engineering experience including analysis, design, development, support, and optimization.
* Must have Strong Java and XML experience
* Experience required in the standard design patterns.
* Must have strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures for enterprise software development in an Agile development environment.
* Hands-on working experience on the Java 7 or higher, XML/XSLT and XML Parsing, XML Binding Tools (JaxB), Web Services development (SOAP / Restful), Java Peristence APIs or ORM (e.g. Ibatis, Spring ORM), Spring, JMS Middleware (ActiveMQ, SonicMQ etc), Relational Databases (Oracle) and Tomcat Web Server (version 8.0 or higher)
* Experience with productivity / build tools: Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins
* Understanding or Experience working with NoSQL technology like Cassandra, MongoDB, etc., preferred
* Understanding of Lucene based search technology like Solr/Elastic Search a plus
* Understanding of distributed compute engines like Hadoop/Spark a plus
* Bachelor's or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.