Senior Java Developer
This position is geared towards Java Based Middleware Development.
* Must have Strong Java, XML, Web Services, and Database Development.
* 8+ years of overall IT experience in a variety of industries, which includes hands on experience of 3+ years in Big Data Analytics and development.
* Experience in designing and developing applications in Spark using Scala.
* Experience in manipulating/analyzing large datasets and finding patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data.
* Good understanding of NoSQL databases and hands on work experience in writing applications on NoSQL databases such as, Cassandra or MongoDB.
* Good understanding of enterprise search software such as lucene, solr or elastic search.
* Experience with Datastax Enterprise a plus.
* Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, SOAP and RESTful web services.
* Experienced in using agile approaches, including Test-Driven Development and Agile Scrum.
* Worked in large and small teams for systems requirement, design and development.
* Experience in using various IDEs Eclipse, IntelliJ and repositories SVN and Git.
* Experience of using build tools Maven.
* Preparation of Standard Code guidelines, analysis and testing documentations.
* Hands-on working experience on the Java 7 or higher, XML/XSLT and XML Parsing, XML Binding Tools (JaxB), Web Services development (SOAP / Restful), Java Peristence APIs or ORM (e.g. Ibatis, Spring ORM), Spring, JMS Middleware (ActiveMQ, SonicMQ etc), Relational Databases (Oracle) and Tomcat Web Server (version 8.0 or higher)