PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform new product research and conceptual design as member of our design team.
- Develop, implement, and test vision based software algorithms.
- Develop, implement, and test vision based electronics.
- Support development of application level software.
- Support further development of existing products as needed.
- Support development of factory test fixtures as required.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Bachelors
- 2+ years of experience, or equivalent graduate-level education designing and developing software for vision systems.
- Knowledgeable in image processing, image analysis, 3D perspective geometry, pattern recognition algorithms, and metrology algorithms.
- Experience in embedded code development in C/C++.
- Experience developing application level software including screen design and user interface design in a Windows-based environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is preferred.
- Experience with working in a multiple developer team environment with configuration management and defect tracking tools is preferred.
- Experience in specifying or designing machine vision system hardware (cameras, optics, lighting, etc.) is preferred.