The Data Analyst will provide insights regarding clients, competitors, and financial markets to support business decisions across the firm. With an emphasis on leveraging the firm's attribution and portfolio accounting systems, the Data Analyst will contribute to client proposals, marketing materials, and client deliverables. Furthermore, the Data Analyst will manage updates to consultant databases, prospect proposals, and questionnaires, while proactively seeking out and participating in efforts to refine the team's and the firm's processes.
The ideal candidate will have a natural curiosity for organizing, manipulating / reformatting, harmonizing, and interpreting data with the ability to draw actionable conclusions to benefit different end-users within the firm. The individual will work closely with investment, client service, operations, and marketing and sales professionals. Graduated from a reputable university / Academic record is solid. Excel skills and has worked with VBA, MySQL, Tableau, and Python. This role is suited for candidates who have:
- Up to three years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills; the development and use of macros to manage data sets preferred
- Familiarity with financial metrics, mutual funds, separately managed accounts, composites, international investing, and the asset management industry strongly preferred
- Factset or other attribution system experience preferred
- CIPM designation preferred
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.