Security Infrastructure Engineer
Title: Security Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Richmond, VA
Security Infrastructure Engineer to manage and support Data Loss Prevention and Internet proxy environments.
Successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing, deploying and supporting our extensive Data Loss Prevention (DLP) environment. Secondary responsibilities will include the support of our physical and cloud proxy server (http, https, ftp) environments.
In addition, involvement within the team's infrastructure security technologies such as firewalls, NAC, IPS/IDS', SIEM, wireless IPS, DDoS, malware detection, authentication services, and enterprise logging. Successful candidate will be expected to plan, execute and maintain large, globally implemented projects and to be effective in providing results across multiple cross-functional teams. Candidate must possess the desire to work with and support multiple technologies in a fast-paced environment. Ability to mentor and share knowledge with other team members. Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and be able to produce and maintain technical documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Security Certification(s)\Experience: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CCSP, CCNP Security, CWSP, or equivalent. Demonstrable experience will be considered.
- Experience with DLP technologies
- Experience with Python scripting and regular expressions are preferred
- Experience with networking, networking security and troubleshooting
- Experience in Unix system administration
- Experience managing a global, proxy environment
- Soft skills to include working with associates to resolve requests and issues
- Experience with identity management, federation, and authentication systems
- Knowledge of routers and switches
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies including: VMWare and Cisco UCS
- Ability to troubleshoot and review TCP/IP packet traces