Randstad technologies, a leading provider of IT staffing and services has an immediate need for a an experienced Application Developer to sit on-site in White Marsh to support one of our prestigious customers.
This is a direct hire opportunity, offering a competitive salary with outstanding benefits.
- Code and implement improvements, enhancements, updates and modifications
- Responsible for logical and physical database and application design. Lays out the flow of application from screen-to-screen
- Create data driven reports based on complex and specific parameters
- Develop and execute test plans to validate applications before requesting a move to production
- Coordinate with vendors, IT Staff and users to troubleshoot problems and resolve software or procedural issues
- Develop and update system documentation including system specifications, run instructions and schedules including procedures and techniques for problem resolution in the designated documentation
- Develop application requirements including analyzing needs, developing functional requirements and determining the best approach to the application
- Develop user documentation
- Develops user training courses and teaches or coordinates teaching of training courses
- Participates in meetings and on committees
- Participates in technical mentoring and coaching of team members
- Serves as project leader in small to medium scale projects including developing project administration documents, developing tasks, providing periodic updates and coordinating project related activities