Seeking a Senior Drupal developer in support of a Technology team providing collaboration and content management solutions for the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease.
Candidate will have exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic.
- Web application development for existing Drupal sites
- Take ownership of features and epics and bring them to completion with minimal supervision
- Solve feature set problems and provide creative solutions with minimal supervision
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of Drupal sites
- Work as part of a dev ops, integrated, agile team
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Experience with integrating Drupal solutions in Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Github and JIRA.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and Quality Assurance, Security, and Enterprise Architecture teams
- Ability to collaborate with team members as well as work independently
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Good communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- Minimum 4+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience and overall 8 + years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in Drupal 8 in Azure environment
- iOS and Android Application development