Service Desk Analyst
The Information Security Analyst / Access Management Analyst provides support of various applications, manages incidents and fulfills requests on an Enterprise scale in a very fast pace environment.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Responsibilities include granting, maintaining, or revoking security access for existing users, new hires, and terminations using various tools/applications all while maintaining designated SLA's and handling incoming calls from internal customers in a non-call center environment.
- Day to day work includes working escalations, respective IDM queues, research and troubleshooting access problems, and completing tickets and tasks within ServiceNow.
- Must possess proficient computer skills, have a basic understanding of the following: IT principles and practices, Information Security, PCI compliance, be familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley principles and practices, possess the ability to critically think through various issues, as well as multitask and perform other duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate should be able to function as part of a team as well as independently, be friendly, courteous, upbeat, and professional at all times.
- Candidate agrees to abide by all Client and Randstad regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all health and safety rules.
- Qualified candidates should have experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of Active Directory.
1 opening (Shift: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM M-F)
- Minimum 2 year computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.