Looking for a Senior Mobile Developer (IOS) for a Contract to Hire position in New York City. You should have an expertise in SWIFT.
You will work across all layers of rich client, Full stack Roadshow Application Automation and web applications for Sales CRM Application, with a strong and collaborative team and competitive compensation. This Fortune 500 organization is looking to hire right away.
Senior Mobile developer to work across all layers of rich client, Full stack Roadshow Application Automation and web applications in the Global Technology Space. At least 7-8 years of work experience.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of experience with mobile applications (iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile)
- 2+ years of experience with Swift
- 1 year working with React Native and/or BlackBerry Dynamics is strongly desired
- Must have understanding of major mobile Design & Development paradigms spanning User Experience (native, HTML 5/Webkit), data ingestion, analytics, web services (REST & JSON), etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and testing skills
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 90 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.