Our client, a major distributor in Edison is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team and research, evaluate, implement and support various DevOps processes and platforms to support the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC.) You will research, evaluate, implement and support platforms to support change management, ticketing, testing, and project management. This role also provides ongoing support on current SDLC platforms such as Rational Team Concert, UrbanCode, ANT etc
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with SDLC platforms such as Rational Team Concert, UrbanCode, ANT
- Must have strong familiarity with developing in an IDE using POM based projects linked to an artifact repository.
- Must have a strong understanding of compiling/building/packaging artifacts.
- Must have knowledge of deployment scheduling, automation, and monitoring tools.