Title: Sharepoint Administrator
Location: Columbus, OH 43004
Duration: 7+ months with potential to be extended
Hiring Organization: Randstad Technologies
Shift: M-F 8AM to 5PM
As a [Business Applications Analyst] on the Transformation and Service Oversight (TSO) team, you will act as the owner, designer and primary contact for all SharePoint activities within Data Center Services.
In combination with a strong SharePoint development background using SharePoint Designer and InfoPath to maintain and enhance workflow and forms for use within the department for custom lists and document libraries, experience in creating intuitive and user-friendly user interfaces is a must.
This role will encompass the development and maintenance of repository data extracts and produce summary and detailed view reporting via SQL query and modern reporting solutions.
Administratively, you will support localised team site admins with user and group permission management, the department documentation programs and be responsible for the adherence to the department global record retention policies.
The ideal candidate will align with the Transformation and Service Oversight to establish and maintain both internal and client facing documentation repositories leveraging SharePoint and Confluence.
The requirements below represent the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to successfully perform the duties associated with this job.
They do have to have sharepoint development skills with designer.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Team Lead and other management in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored, secured and retrieved.
- Work with team members to design and develop solutions to address business needs
- Research and analyze procedural problems and provide recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Identify opportunities and propose changes to the SharePoint team to make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution.
- Examine business requirement documents and create technical design documents, unit test, system test and implementation plans for small to complex projects.
- Provide requested reporting leveraging internal tools such as Business Objects
- Ensure Service Level Agreements between department and operational or technical areas are met
- Synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition and experience to complement data, work flows and procedures.
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
- Strong comprehension of Microsoft SharePoint best practices.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint Out of the Box (OOTB), SharePoint Designer and Microsoft InfoPath features
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Visio etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer and other supported browsers.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint integration with the Microsoft stack, (Office, Windows and related Microsoft enterprise applications).
- Working knowledge of SharePoint tangent systems including MS Access, SQL and Active Directory for data manipulation and user management.
- Working Knowledge of SharePoint customization tools such as EZ Tabs, HighCharts, jQuery CEWP's advantageous.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methods (Waterfall, Agile) advantageous.
Required Professional Competencies
- Strong ability to transform stakeholder requests into fully fledged and robust business solutions using SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, MS Office, InfoPath, Visio, MS Access, etc.
- Use judgment and creativity to design solution options to meet requirements/specifications as provided by business analysts and platform owners and team.
- Strong ability to quickly document technical requirements, processes, policies, procedures, best practices and etc. to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong ability to flowchart, diagram and chart business processes, workflow and process flow.
- Ability to research and learn new skills without formalized classroom training. Ability to apply concepts learned in formalized training and conference settings to organizational challenges.
- Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions and assist in troubleshooting and resolution of any failures due to hardware or software issues.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
- Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. Developing and delivering internal and external presentations to various levels.
- Managing diverse responsibilities, projects and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality
- An effective team member with the ability to meet targets under constraints, a strong ability to grasp new concepts with ease, excellent presentation skills, an effective communicator - both verbal and written.
Required Work Experience
- 3+years of experience with SharePoint and deploying solutions across mid- to large-sized organizations