Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Java Devloper to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pasadena area.
- Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing.
- Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM/CQ.
- Providing input into estimating engagement activities and executing engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Excellent Analytical, Programming and debugging skills
- Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating CQ/AEM with other applications.
- Expertise in Day CQ5/AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
- Experience in TDD and test software including jUnit, Mock frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- SOA development experience using Node.js and related technologies
Other basic skills:
- Health Insurance industry knowledge
- Exposure to Microservices and PAAS architecture.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team
- Strong written communications and documentation experience
- Excellent time management and organizational management skills
- Able to lead an initiative from end to end
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.