We are seeking a Bilingual Service Desk Analyst for our Frisco office
1 x M-F (4 AM - 4 PM)
1 x M-F (11 AM - 11 PM)
1 x Sat-W (6 AM - 6PM)
Defined as, a technician who is responsible for answering customer calls to the Help Desk, responding to emails, documenting incident information in ticket system, diagnosing, and resolving the customer incident remotely.
The Service Desk Analyst provides support services to all customers. This includes supporting a wide range of hardware, networks, servers and internal/external software through various organizations within the company. This may include but is not limited to the following:
- 1st level support of all inbound calls/e-mails
- Accurate and detailed logging, ticketing, and tracking of all calls in
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate, timely, and professional resolution for all supported issues
- Timely and professional follow up on all calls
- Quick identification and control of high priority issues
- Accurate escalation of tickets per departmental procedures
- Efficient and accurate resolution of all assigned tickets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Able to type 40 plus words per minute.
- Ability to perform under high pressure environment.
- Dependability and punctuality.
- Experience in a help desk/ customer service environment.
For immediate consideration contact Mary Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org