Client is setting up a new Customer Technology team. Looking for talented software engineers to help us build the technologies and platforms that will deliver a better customer experience, as well as deliver operational efficiencies for the organization.
Projects are varied, challenging, and most recently have included the redesign of their website. Candidates would be working in a fun startup culture within an established well known organiztion
- You have web development experience, ideally in Elixir and Phoenix.
- You live for tight data structures.
- You're a feature oriented developer.
- You hate it when automated tests fail, but hate it even more when the test coverage is lacking.
- You love UX and hate bad design.
- You're focused on DevOps and live to accumulate 9s.
- You've worked in the mobility/transportation space before.