We have a 7 month contract opportunity for a Project Manager in Sacramento, CA.
The position of the Digital Project Manager, under the direction of the Digital leadership oversees the Digital project roadmap to ensure successful delivery and alignment to overall Marketing and Company goals, KPIs and alignment to P.I.E. Key success factors include providing a strategic view into the Digital team project prioritization against the overall Marketing roadmap, providing program management support and guidance for successful implementation of integrated digital campaigns and projects, establishing and supporting processes and standards for successful project implementation and supporting teams with project resource assignment and capacity.
This role manages and supports the Digital team integrated campaign deliverables, company digital projects and is accountable for overall project success. This includes program and project management of Digital intake and scheduling, planning and tracking of vendors, resource management support and budget. Focusing on management of the day to day business of the Digital and cross team project task deliveries and deadlines to meet customer requests.
- Manages stakeholders expectations to deliver projects on scope, schedule and within budget
- Lead and support internal cross team and vendor partner integrations, projects and timelines
- Application of structured Program/Project Management methodologies to include: scope, schedule, resource, risk, quality, budget, issues & risk management and ownership
- Oversees direct reports as assigned
- Provides strategic guidance to Digital team and project manager(s) that promote the company's culture
- Establish, promote and maintain process improvements for the betterment of the Digital team
- Develop and support strategies and tactics to ensure repeatable and efficient project deliverables and outcome
- Ensure all projects and campaigns deliver the desirable outcome in alignment to MarCom KPI's
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little to no supervision or direction
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others without direct lines of authority
- Demonstrate leadership managing complex projects and teams
- Ability to handle multiple projects, multiple (and sometimes conflicting) priorities to meet deadlines and adapt to changes for the betterment of the team and project
- Collaborative working style with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external consultants/agencies
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas effectively to all levels of the organization
- Coach and mentor on project management principals and techniques
- Bringing to work a can do attitude
- Ownership and management of the day to day Digital program and project support, tracking, issues and risk assessment, status reporting, escalation support, timeline management
Travel across Northern California required.
- PMP Certification
- BA/BS (Business or Computer Science) Or Equivalent
- 10 years relevant Program and Project management experience
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite, MS Project, JIRA and other project management tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills at all levels (inc. C suite)
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Experience managing a team of direct reports or cross functional teams
- Agile experience a plus