Our client, a growing start-up company that is performing extensive analytics in the media industry is looking for an experienced Project Manager. Their team of data scientists changed the field of TV data analytics. They offer unique, independent audience analytics to build more effective marketing and programming initiatives in the media and entertainment industries. You will be responsible for ensuring the day to day coordination of projects involving Engineering and will report to the Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for: Tracking status, dependencies, roadblocks and risks of current engineering development projects. Managing tasks, stories, epics, projects and sprints within JIRA.
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager or equivalent role.
- Experience in agile environments.
- Experience with Critical Path Analysis.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Experience in the US television or advertising industry is a big plus.
- Very strong understanding of fundamentals of IT
- Comfortable working with both in house and external developers/technology.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Certified ScrumMaster is big plus