Location: Vergennes, VT
Job Description Summary:
Electrical Engineer needed to execute redesign program from preliminary design through qualification. Tasks include: design verification procedure/testing, electrical analyses, troubleshooting circuits, create/update schematics, design review presentations, documentation release, and ensuring compliance with requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years or greater in an EE role
- Schematic Capture (preferably Mentor Graphics) and P-Spice experience beyond a basic level
- Electrical analysis experience (timing, accuracy, power, and derating)
- Proficient with standard electrical lab test equipment and design verification testing.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and MS Visio.
- Experience with engineering tools such as Subversion, requirements documents, and requirements based electrical design
- Self-Starter/Independent worker that demonstrates initiative and sound judgment and has the ability to manage and coordinate their work with multiple groups inside and outside the department
Please send resume to: virginia.brewster@randstadusa,com