Test Engineer III:
- Experience in testing ServiceNow upgrades, new releases and Service Management process for ServiceNow.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing awareness of latest ServiceNow features
- Strong Plus: ServiceNow Certifications, ITIL Certifications
- Strong technical knowledge in System integration testing, database testing ,Regression and acceptance testing by designing tests, building test data & test execution
- Experience with ALM, TFS and QTP testing tools
- Experience with testing of PeopleSoft or other similar ERP software
- Familiarity with prominent programming languages (Java, Python, C#, C/C++, Ruby)
Our Corporate Information Technology (CIT) Group is currently seeking an IT Software Test Engineer III for our Testing Center of Excellence. This position is located in Columbus, Ohio. This individual will work with other test engineers, business analysts, developers, and project leaders while performing a variety of tasks. They will work on assignments where judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. In addition, gathering and organizing data for use in supporting decision-making processes is essential.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Candidates must be available for consideration for full time employment.
Billing and compensation rates will be based on qualifications and experience.
The IT Test Engineer carries out procedures to ensure that information systems, products and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements.
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Testing production software of high complexity to ensure quality through the use of automated and manual system tests
- Leading development, modification and evaluation of automated and manual software test plans used to test and optimize software on multiple projects
- Running quality assurance programs to test, identify, reproduce and report defects in software
- Documenting and working with development team to resolve basic problems
- Reporting progress on testing and problem resolution to management and project management
- Ensuring effective communication with managers, analysts, test engineers, test leads, and team leads to build alignment between cross-functional groups
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- 5-8 years experience in performing software quality assurance
- General experience with some of the following technologies:
o Windows, Linux/UNIX server platforms
o Relational databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, etc.)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- The candidate should be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Experience with development or testing of PeopleSoft software
- Experience with quality assurance and automated testing tools