Client is seeking a Project Coordinator to maintain vendor relationships for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The Project Coordinator usually reports to a project manager or director.
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- May assist in the development of business unit analytics, department or operational procedures, reporting, financial analysis, communicating and/or strategic planning activities.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Strong ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 8-10 years experience required.