Mid Level Project Manager
Randstad is seeking a mid level Project Manager to join our client as they implement a brand new PMO. This is a full time position with excellent benefits and a great work/life balance.
This individual must have financial services experience, specifically someone who has experience working with credit bureaus (first choice) or banks (2nd choice) or Insurance company (3rd choice). A Mid-level (5 years of experience), Must have experience working within a PMO and managing multiple projects concurrently. They will also be responsible for facilitating project prioritization and resource management.
- Ability to identify, communicate and mitigate cross project dependencies
- Perform risk assessment / Risk management
- Client facing / Relationship Management role
- Must be able to document processes like Visio/PowerPoint
- Ability to produce and present executive presentations
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Ability to analyze large sums of data
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Embrace continuous improvement
- Servant leadership
- Customer Centric
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- Power Point
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Project Portfolio Management Software (ex. CA Clarity, PlainView or Clarizen)
IMPORTANT: The following is factored into employment decisions with this customer: The candidates ability to pass an extensive background investigation, drug screening and credit bureau credit check.