- Design, build, and maintain large-scale web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. ?Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Confer with management and development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, performant, well structured, and is compatible with specific browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- ?Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
Candidate must have advanced/expert skill/experience in the following:
- HTML5, CSS3, and associated tools/best practices
- At least 2 years experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
- Experience with CSS frameworks e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap
- Experience/knowledge of Flexbox
- Experience/knowledge of Responsive Web Design
The following skills/experience are a plus, but not required:
- Build tools, e.g., Grunt/Gulp, Gradle/Maven, and popular plugins
- Version Control and best practices
- PaaS development practices, such as when utilizing OpenShift or Heroku
- Adobe CQ/AEM is a massive plus, but not required.
- Agile development methodology
- Experience developing code to current accessibility standards, e.g. WCAG, 508
- Automated testing, e.g., using Jasmine/Mocha, Selenium/Protractor, Spock