SYSTEMS SUPPORT ENGINEER - AV STREAMING AND NETWORK PRODUCTS
DIRECT HIRE- I have placed over 40 IT Engineers into direct hire roles with this client and look forward to working with you.
In order to avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified applicant I will respond same business day
Responsibilities are focused on the support of Extron's AV Streaming and products that leverage network technology. This includes providing technical support, internal and external training, product testing, system design and commissioning.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS degree in EE, CE, CS or ET (transcripts required) or equivalent experience in the audio visual or IT industry
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of lower layer technologies, IP routing, switching and network engineering
- Experience with Unix and Windows systems administration
- Experience in implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting steaming media Systems
- Experience with network analysis tools, and network management technologies
- Knowledge of video and audio encoding/decoding, compression technology and experience with internet related technologies
- Knowledge of streaming media protocols (RTP/RTSP/RTCP, HTTP, RTMP.IGMP)
- Knowledge of Flash Media Server, Wowza Media Server, Windows Media Server, Smooth Streaming, HTTP streaming is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Some travel will be required