FinTech is seeking a Data heavy Product Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for multiple activities in support of the FinTech business. The candidate will be working on the strategy for our strategic data product, a new effort to create the next generation of data tools for our clients. These responsibilities include but not limited to analysis of current and future requirements related to all Investor Services businesses like Fund Accounting, Custody, Middle Office, Performance, Cash Management and Portfolio Valuation.
- Analyze existing processes as they relate to data including but not limited to operational processes, data availability and data delivery requirements
- Utilize market intelligence to create requirements for the data product including new technologies and new methodologies.
- Assist in defining the pricing structures for the product
- Assist in reviewing and managing system build plans and service delivery resourcing plans
- Work with the various product organizations including IBOR, Fund Accounting, Middle Office and Cash management product to ensure FinTech product is represented and new investments reflect our priorities.
- Participate in the RFP process for new clients or providing new services to existing clients
- Act as a liaison between our clients and the rest of the execution organization. This will require frequent client interaction to ensure we are in touch with our clients' evolving needs and help identify innovative ways in which we can help clients.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, management, finance, economics, or similar preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a financial services organization
- Strong financial and business acumen and background.
- Demonstrated history of working with data housing and delivery products
- The ideal candidate will have his/her eyes on the emerging data technologies and should have a view on current technologies and methodologies
- Familiarity with the Product Development Lifecycle with the ability to work with diverse groups to ensure progress
- Creative and effective problem solving and analytical skills with a demonstrated history of creating strategies and/or products for this industry
- Results-oriented. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, with composure and accuracy. Flexible to shifting responsibilities and priorities.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written. Communicate clearly and concisely, and appropriate to the audience. Strong listening skills.
- Consistent attention to detail, while being strategic and seeing the big picture.
- Ability to take action in solving problems, while exhibiting a realistic understanding of the scope of the issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with various levels of the organization. Demonstrated experience developing, building, and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience using Windows based applications including MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Willing to travel to client sites and/ or Client delivery sites.