Network Engineer 6+ potential to role perm.
Client requires candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Cisco Nexus
- 5 years of enterprise network engineering experience
- Data Center background a plus
- Strong Routing/Switching experience
- Firewall and Load Balancing experience are highly preferred
Qualified resumes can be sent to Kelli.Peltier@randstadusa.com
- Documents. implements. monitors. and supports TCP/IP local and wide-area networks.
- Documents. implements. monitors. and supports enterprise data network. network security. and disaster recovery solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists to ensure that all provided technology services and solutions meet business needs for reliability. performance. and security.
- Under general supervision. plans. conducts. and may supervisie assignments. reviews progress and evaluates results.
- May train entry level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work.
- Recommends changes in procedures.
- Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Reviews process with management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or IT Required
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology in technical roles
- Experience with at least two of the following technologies:
- (a) TCP/IP network design. implementation. administration. and support.
- (b) Network security design. implementation. administration. and support.
- (c) Network management and monitoring.
- (d) remote access and VPN's Required
Licenses and Certifications:
- Other At least one of the following certifications is preferred-more than one standard certification or advanced certification preferred.
- Standard: CCNP. CCDP. Cisco Security. Network+.
- Advanced: CCIE. Additional: Network/systems design. implementation. or diagnostics. Internet Technologies and Routing. Firewalls and Network Security. Authentication Security. Remote Access and VPNs. Network Management and Diagnostics
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Visio
- Other Extensive knowledge of network or systems documentation. implementation. monitoring. and support