Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a Java Development Lead sit onsite in Rockville, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a long term contract paying anywhere from $80-$85/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
The Java Lead /Tech PM will direct development staff as a working team member to architect, design, develop, test, debug and document software components by providing delivery leadership associated with the delivery of high quality technical solution.
- Act as an expert technical resource for enterprise architecture, solution architecture, and software development
- Be responsible for hands-on development of Java applications as a working member of the team
- Be a high energy technical leader that serves as an advocate and change agent with respect to Agile practices
- Be responsible for assessing current software development practices and principles to identify and implement process improvements
- Interact with other leads, as well as, tech architects and project managers
- Navigate work environment and lead non-development activities such as provisioning environments, creating the infrastructure, defining build and test processes
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- 8+years of related experience in these areas: Java, Spring, Angular2 and AWS
- Experience leading/managing a team