PeopleSoft Business Analyst:
Position responsibilities include:
- Serving as liaison with business and technical staff to build business relationships, document business cases, and manage and drive change within the organization.
- Serving as functional expert for business software applications within a given process area and coordinating the integration and the data associated with these applications to upstream and downstream processes.
- Identifying, assessing, and recording near-term business needs, recommending business priorities, and advising business units on options, risks, and costs versus benefits.
- Defining, developing, and managing enterprise process improvement initiatives for software releases and complex projects.
- Facilitating the development of business cases both for new application development projects and for enhancements to existing applications.
- Organizing and managing requirements development and design sessions with both the business community and Corporate IT organization.
- Participating on and leading business process reengineering teams by mapping "as is" and "to be" business processes, eliciting, documenting, and validating requirements and their drivers and business process metrics.
- Translating business requirements and processes into design documentation, including, but not limited to, workflows and requirements documents.
- Working with developers to translate functional designs into technical designs, identify unit test scenarios and verify complete development
- Working with test engineers to develop, execute, and track test plans including test cases/scripts/ scenarios in support of the testing objectives.
- Developing training materials, scheduling training, and facilitating training sessions as needed.
- Creating, providing guidance on, and reviewing end-user process and procedure documentation.
- Providing support for functional end-users after project deployment and participating in continuous process improvement initiatives, new requirements development and enhance projects.
- Ensuring timely and accurate project tracking and delivery.
The following requirements must be met to be considered for this position:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or related field.
- Three or more years working as a business analyst in an enterprise setting.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials
- Experience with PeopleSoft Contracts to Cash modules.
- Three or more years working with PeopleSoft enterprise applications.
- Experience writing and executing SQL, Oracle preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects with varying deadlines.
The following is desired, but not required to be considered for this position:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional