We are looking for a Complaint Investigator for a 2 month position in Andover!
Evaluate, investigate, track and complete complaints through effective and established complaint handling processes.
- Ensure accurate documentation of evaluation and investigation results with the assigned complaint records.
- Participate and collaborate objectively with productive conclusions in the Complaint Handling Unit meetings.
- Coordinate with the reportable complaint investigators in providing any missing information for root cause activities.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Customer Support, Field personnel, Market Service Order reviewers and other appropriate groups for adequate initial evaluation of complaints.
- Collaborate with Adverse Event Coordinators for reportable complaints as well as Product Safety Committees for Correction and Removal process.
- Assist in trending of complaints and collaborate with the appropriate groups to ensure that the data gets pushed to the appropriate departments for actions.
- Support reviews and audits assigned.
- Work with the Post Market Surveillance Manager for any other projects assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in a medically regulated and technical environment in (FDA Class I or II equivalent - Class III a plus).
- Bachelor Degree or higher in scientific, health care, nursing or related field, or relevant years' work experience.
- Demonstrated strong results orientation.
- Proficiency using statistical tools such as Tableau, Minitab, and various other computer software applications.
- Proficiency using office tools such as Microsoft Access and Excel, ClearQuest, and various other computer software applications.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet regulatory reporting time frames and company requirements.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation with demonstrated ability to function independently and in a group environment.
- Requires the proven ability to consistently meet and/or exceed goals. Must be capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and on budget. Effective team building skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgment within Philips using standard operating procedures and policies to determine appropriate action to achieve objectives.