C++ / Continuous Integration Engineer
Responsible to design and develop a sustainable and automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) architecture. The duties will include build, test, and delivery pipelines for critical Enterprise software and tooling. Responsible for providing guidance while developing a sustainable system for automated builds and tests for desktop software, doing day-builds of desktop code and running automated tests.
- Automated build/test systems
- C++ Software Development
- Continuous Integration
- Infrastructure as Code (Experience with building automated infrastructure with code/scripts)
- User Stories (Experience with Agile/Scrum and requirements as User Stories)
- Conan (or similar Package Manager)
- Artifact Repository such as Artifactory
- Leadership attitude with the ability to work independently is required.
Experience with QT, Cloud computing skills, Cloud Foundry, ActiveX, and/or Visual Studio