The role is to be part of engineering teams responsible for design, development and support of IaaS and Middleware services using DevOps automation technologies. You'll be working closely with middleware and infrastructure engineering teams as well as application development teams.
- Between 5 and 10 years of professional software development experience in Java or Python
- Experience with DevOps and automating infrastructure (Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, etc) considered a big plus.
- Experience utilizing NoSQL and New SQL solutions is a plus
- Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Postgres etc.
- Familiar with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Development experience producing and consuming RESTFul apis.
- Experience with applying software engineering techniques and practices to the automation of development infrastructure and server orchestration considered a big plus.
- Bachelors or Masters with Comp-sci or similar (Physics / Math) education.